- Infused with Biotin to decrease split ends and “fly away hair”
- Helps reduce hair loss / thinning hair
- Helps decrease hair graying
- Contains flaxseen oil which is rich in vitamin E and omega 3
Biotin is a water-soluble B vitamin known a Vitamin B7 or Vitamin H.
- Enhancement of hair quality
- Decrease of split ends and “ fly away ” hair
- Promotion of hair growth , diminished hair loss
Flaxseed is known as a nutritious superfood for hair for stronger, gorgeous and beautiful looking hair.
- Flaxseeds are nutrition powerhouses and may help to repair hair strands
- Flaxseeds are rich in vitamin E and omega 3:
- Vitamin E: is great for both skin and hair health. The nutrient promotes the health of the scalp by reducing free radical damage. It helps improve circulation in the head, thus promoting hair growth and slowing down hair breakage. It may also help prevent premature greying of hair.
- Omega 3: which are known to be great for the skin and hair, as they keep them nourished and prevents hair drying, especially during winters. Some studies have shown that omega 3 may help prevent hair loss and thinning of hair, as well as dry scalp and even dandruff.